06 May 2006



CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL
Cough, cough, sniff, sniff ...... the onset of winter is upon us.

The only downside to my favourite season = the germs in the air.
I love this time of year for so many reasons;
> warm skinny chino's every 2 hours

(I know it's a bad habbit but they taste so good)
> knee-high boots
> colourful scarves and of course
> snuggling up to my super man with a big doona

Just when my body had finally recovered from the kilo's of chocolate consumed over Easter, I could feel my throat drying out and before I knew it, my body was taken over by the ugly flu monster. He had both hands around my throat and wouldn't let go; sniffles, coughs, aches and pains ............eeeekkkk. I am hoping I destroyed the flue monster's evil powers with a dose of my nana's famous chicken soup. It always makes me feel better. Fingers crossed the record remains untarnished.


3 comments:

Belinda said...

I found you via flickr, nice to see another aussie in the mix.

thebutterflycollector said...

Hi,buttons and lace I also found you via flickr!!! I've been on the search for some other aussies in there who share some of my interests!!! Delicious looking soup, I'm very envious!!! Will have to make a big pot soon! We made chocolate pudding for dessert last night,lovely winter comfort food!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by by blog. Hope you get better soon, the chicken soup looks delicious. I'm on the other side of the world (UK)so still summer here. By the way, what is 'chino'?