29 March 2006

As an avid reader of blogs dedicated to craftiness, I feel the time has come to start my very own. Over the last year I have been constantly inspired by the handful of blogs I religiously read. I have placed a few of these blogs on the links to the right so you too can be inspired by what these amazing women are sewing, baking, knitting, stitching, stamping, creating and the list goes on. I have found myself constantly amused and inspired with the information I have found. The blogging craft network out there is huge. One blogger I have been following sums it up perfectly;

"A concise compendium of craftiness" Mamie Makes (see links)

So thank you mentor bloggers for opening a door to an amazing world.
I hope I can return the favour.


WHAT WILL I BLOG ABOUT?

> tasty cooking recipes
> cute crafty things to make
> seasonal hand made gifts
> fashion finds
> decorating ideas
> wonderful places to visit
> inspiration for all things creative

No comments: